Being a Customer Services Assistant with Your Co-op is more than operating tills and stacking shelves. Here you will be part of business that puts people at the heart of everything they do.
What makes us different? We invest a third of our profits in our members and a third in our community support initiatives. In a profit-driven world, we are the difference.
We’re proud to be owned by our members, and we’d love to be owned by you.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will:
- Go the extra mile to ensure customers have a fantastic store experience
- Provide customers with a speedy and convenient checkout process
- Ensure the store looks presentable for customers
- Replenish stock to ensure customers can purchase our wide variety of products
- Be actively involved with social initiatives and volunteering hours to support your local community
To be a successful candidate for this role you will need:
- A natural ability to listen, interact and communicate with customers
- Enthusiasm and resilience to support your colleagu