We are looking for an empathetic, honest, and trustworthy home carers to join our team, helping to deliver the best personalized care to our clients.
- We offer in house mandatory training/online care certificate.
- Enhanced DBS check.
- Competitive pay.
- 6-hour shift/12-hour shifts.
- Monday to Friday
We work around YOU.
- Between £9-12 dependant on experience
- NVQ level 2 in health and social care, preferred.
- Positive attitude.
- A full driving licence, preferred.
Who are we?
Justintime resourcing is a leading recruitment agency in the UK specialising in supply and training of healthcare/homecare staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing meals for the client.
- Assisting with medication & recording.
- Keeping all files and records up to date and kept private, in accordance with the line manager and the confidentiality policy.
- Providing personal care to the client such as bathing/toilet/dressing/etc…
- To build and maintain positive relationships with the clients and their loved ones.
Please send your CV.
Thankyou for reviewing this opportunity, I look forward to speaking with you.