We are seeking a passionate, dedicated nurse to join their team of highly trained professionals, to provide first class care.
The service provides a specialist provision with enhanced levels of support which allows people with continuing challenging behaviour and high support needs to be cared for in the least restrictive setting possible, but within a service which is robust and structured enough to meet their ongoing needs and risks.
The role of a General Nurse / Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN or RNLD ) within the service involves:
- Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard.
- Creating individualised care plans.
- Updating care plans regularly.
- Monitoring and developing performance of care staff.
- Use a person-centred approach to ensure every individual’s needs are understood and met with the greatest privacy, dignity, and respect.
- The equivalent of 28days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Qualification
- Have an active NMC PIN in the UK
- Have a clear DBS
- NMC PIN (required)
- Minimum entry qualification for Overseas Candidates will be a Degree in Nursing